Sep 7, 2010

The Butterfly Effect


Title: The Butterfly Effect
Author: Andy Andrews


Book Description:

The decisions you make and the way you treat others have more impact than you may ever realize.

Speaker and New York Times best-selling author Andy Andrews shares a compelling and powerful story about a decision one man made over a hundred years ago, and the ripple effect it’s had on us individually, and nationwide, today. It’s a story that will inspire courage and wisdom in the decisions we make, as well as affect the way we treat others through our lifetime. Andrews speaks over 100 times a year, and The Butterfly Effect is his #1 most requested story.



My Take:

This is Andy at his finest! To be able to squeeze such a much needed lesson into a small book like this will have lots of people reading and receiving a much needed message. This is the perfect gift book for all occasions and the perfect way to instill such an important life principle.

I found myself learning stories that I never knew or learned about in any history courses I've taken. I also found myself realizing that I too needed this life principle applied in more areas of my life as well.

You can see that every detail of the book, from the story itself to the artwork that fills the pages, was painstakingly created to deliver the point that what we do really matters.

This book is one for the ages, and especially for our present day and time.

I give The Butterfly Effect, 5 Bookworms!

(This book was provided to me by Booksneeze in exchange for an unbiased review)

No comments: